ENACOM has released the new Q2-60-14 v17.1 Standard for Low Power Devices. This replaces version 16.1. Some of the devices this applies to are:
• Alarms and motion detectors
• Closed-Circuit Televisions
• Industrial Control Devices
• Access controls
• Wireless audio devices
• Transportation Telematics Equipment
• Telemetry Systems
There are changes to the Maximum Power for the 401-406MHz and 433.075 – 434.775MHz bands as well as new UWB bands:
• 3.1-10.6 GHz for hand held UWB systems
• 22-26.65 GHz for UWB Automotive Radar.
360Compliance provides Testing & Certification for type approval services and global market access in 195 countries. With proven expertise in worldwide regulations, 360Compliance can help your company shorten time to any market, minimize risks and manage the regulatory process from A-Z.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org